Timeswap V2 — New Gamified Testnet Announcement
We are excited to announce the launch of our new Gamified Testnet pool for Timeswap V2! It is live, and all the eligible participants can compete to make the maximum return on their capital.
How to participate?
Participants must register through this form(ignore if filled already) to be eligible for the Gamified Testnet (submission needs to be made only once). Registrations are open and only the wallets registered via the above form before the deadline will be considered for the final winners’ list. The details regarding the form deadline will be shared via our discord #announcement channel.
After you have completed the whitelisting process, head over to the testnet and swap tokens through TIME! Check out the User Guide!
How does it work?
The Gamified Testnet will work with various test token pools on the Polygon Testnet network. The objective for every user is to maximize their pool of capital by the end of the competition.
In the beginning, each wallet will be able to mint a maximum of 1,000 T-USDC tokens, which participants will use to lend/borrow from various pools to maximize their returns eventually.
There will be 3 pools available to users: T-USDC — T-MATIC; T-USDC — T-ETH; T-ETH — T-MATIC
Users can use T-USDC to lend/borrow and swap to the following assets — T-MATIC, T-ETH. A swap service on the UI will allow users to swap between the various test tokens. These tokens will be exchanged at the corresponding market price, which is pulled in via an API.
How are winners decided?
The Timeswap team will take a snapshot of the T-USDC balance of each eligible wallet 24 hours after pool maturity.
Note: We will be providing a 24 hour window after pool maturity for participants to convert all their non T-USDC tokens back to T-USDC. Each participant must ensure they do so within the given time as the final list of winners will be based on each wallets’ T-USDC balance. The swap service will freeze the exchange price for all tokens exactly at the moment of closure of each week and users can use the 24 hour window to swap assets at the frozen price.
- Winners will be decided based on T-USDC balance of each wallet
- Users have to swap their non T-USDC tokens back to T-USDC tokens within 24 hours of each week’s closing
- Token prices of the swap service will be frozen at the exact moment of closure of each pool
What are the rules?
- One user is allowed to participate through one wallet only. Users found with multiple wallet addresses will be disqualified from participating.
- Any transfer of Timeswap testnet tokens found between the wallets will render those addresses disqualified from the game.
- Any inbound transfer of tokens from external wallets will also lead to disqualification.
- Any suspicious Discord account or activity from any address found by the team will lead to disqualification.
- The Timeswap team’s decision will be final and binding.
So, what are you waiting for? Get ready to fire up your browser, open your wallet & connect to the Gamified Testnet to start swapping your tokens through time! Explore the new and improved V2 we have worked on and aim big.
See you in the future, Time Traveler!